Senior Associate ANZIIF, FCLA
Commercial Property, Government, Contract Works, and Agriculture.
Executive Loss Adjuster
Telephone: +61 (02) 6198 3247
Mobile: 0448 742 667
Email: [email protected]
- Senior Associate of Australian New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF)
- Fellow Chartered Loss Adjuster (FCLA)
Tim commenced his career in insurance with AMP Fire & General in 1970 filling roles in various departments until 1978.
In 1978 Tim accepted a role as a claims manager for Provincial Insurance.
Tim commenced his loss adjusting career in 1980 with McLarens Dick & Co before joining Robins MBS in 1987.
In 2000 Tim joined McLarens as a licensee where he also provided management assistant as Manager South East NSW & ACT.
From 2000 to 2021 Tim was employed by Crawford & Company.
In 2021 Tim joined Technical Assessing as Executive Loss Adjuster.
Tim has 41 years’ experience in loss adjusting specialising in material damage claims (including contract works) and property liability claims.
Some of Tim’s achievements include:
- Managing large and complex losses for private insurers and Government self-insured funds
- Managing numerous claims for catastrophes in various areas of Australia including storm, bushfire, and hail
- Managing numerous high-value claims due to hail storms in Canberra in 2021