- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Law (University of Tasmania)
- Affiliate, Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters
- Certificate IV in Investigative Services
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Inquiry Agent Licence No 3505 – Expiring 31/08/2019
Rob was a practising Barrister and Solicitor, gaining extensive experience in prosecutions/litigation before joining an international loss adjusting practice in 1995. Since then, Rob has investigated and reported on a wide range of employment and liability related events, acting for organisations serving all parts of the community.
Some of his selected assignments are:
- Fatal accidents at various workplaces – factories and mines
- Fatal accidents at sea
- Fatal accidents on roadways
- Serious workplace injury on dock
- Serious workplace injury involving rock crusher
- Property damage – dam failures
- Complex Anti-Discrimination claim investigations,
- Code of Conduct breach investigations
- Fair Work Act investigations
- Breach of Employment Contract Investigations.
- Food contamination (mould)
- Commercial disputation- litigation support
In recent years, Rob has developed a broad client base involving insurance and non-insurance related work.
As part of his insurance related practice, Rob specialises in the investigation of complex workers’ compensation, legal liability (product, public and professional), motor vehicle, and marine claims (including transit, hull and liability). Rob has also gained extensive experience in the investigation of material damage and personal injury claims, including the investigation of fatal accidents and serious personal injury.
Robs other areas of expertise include conducting investigations into complex matters involving the Fair Work Act, the State Service Act (Tas), and the Anti Discrimination Act (Tas).
As a practicing Loss Adjuster and licenced Inquiry Agent for over 20 years, Rob is committed to providing local, national and international clients with a high level of service combined with his legal expertise.