FCILA ANZIIF (Fellow) CIP
Commercial Property, Contractors Claims, Liability Claims and Business Interruption
Executive Loss Adjuster
Telephone: (03) 9672 5900
Mobile: 0436 323 365
Email: [email protected]
- FCILA ANZIIF (Fellow) CIP
- Diploma of Business Studies (Insurance)
- Affiliate of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters (AICLA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA)
- Fellow of the Australian New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF)
- Certified Insurance Professional (CIP)
Paul has both UK and Australian loss adjuster qualifications and extensive loss adjusting experience (including major property damage). He was a former State Manager of an international loss adjusting firm for four (4) years.
Paul began his career as a commercial and domestic loss adjuster in Melbourne in 1978. He has specialised in all classes of commercial property claims, particularly complex and/or major property damage claims, for the past 30 years. His widespread experience since commencing work as a trainee loss adjuster approximately 40 years ago also includes contractors claims, claims preparation work, contingency claims, business interruption claims, and liability claims.