- Bachelor of Business Administration, General Insurance (Victoria University)
- Fellow of the Chartered institute of Loss Adjusters
- Fellow, CIP: (I) Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters & (ii) ANZIIFPeter undertook a short consulting contract during which time Peter reviewed a Mining (drilling) claim and was able to advise his Principal how to achieve savings of USD2.5 million.
Peter is an extremely capable, highly experienced, and well-known Chartered Loss Adjuster who is well respected in his specialist field of oil, gas, mining and energy-related losses.
He has worked extensively in the London and South East Asian markets gaining Regional Director experience before returning to Australia.
Peter has personally handled an extensive portfolio of claims including specific overseas assignments relating to both the on-shore and off-shore energy claims arena as well as losses relating to “wet” risks, production equipment and general engineering claims.
In 2015 Peter undertook a short consulting contract during which time Peter reviewed a Mining (drilling) claim and was able to advise his Principal how to achieve savings of USD2.5 million.
Adjustment of some recent claims handled by Peter:
- Onshore and offshore construction losses
- Losses involving steel structures
- Power generation and transmission losses
- Oil and gas process equipment claims
- Pipelines, offshore and onshore matters
- Fixed and mobile plant and equipment damage
- Underground/open cut mines and mining equipment losses
- Paper and pulp machinery, forestry and harvesting plant
- Oil refineries and Petrochemical plants, continuous and batch processing
- Drilling Rigs, (on and offshore)