B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Loss Adj, ACLA, ANZIIF (Snr Assoc) CIP
Property Survey, Commercial Property, Construction, Plant and Equipment, Liability.
senior loss Adjuster & Risk surveyor
Phone: (03) 6223 3583
Mobile: 0423 382 887
Email: [email protected]
- Diploma of Loss Adjusting – The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF)
- Associate of AICLA – Australian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters
- Graduate Diploma of Environmental Planning (2017) – University of Tasmania
- ANZIIF (Senior Associate) CIP (2014) – The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Professional Diploma in Insurance (2014) – Institute of Professional Education and Knowledge, Vocational Training Council, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), double majors in Risk Management & Finance (2010) – The University of Hong Kong
Kayson graduated with a Bachelor of Science with majors in Risk Management and Finance from the University of Hong Kong in 2010.
In 2012 Kayson joined a major Loss Adjusting firm in Hong Kong, becoming a Senior Loss Adjuster within 3 years. Kayson was involved in claims of all categories, including Business, Contractor, Motor, Workers Compensation Insurance and Jewellers Block Insurance..
Kayson moved to Australia in 2016 and has completed Diploma of Loss Adjusting from the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance. He has further become a Chartered Loss Adjuster in 2019.