- Diploma of Loss Adjusting (studying towards since November 2017) – The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF)
- AICLA Provisional Member (2017) – Australian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters
- Graduate Diploma of Environmental Planning (2017) – University of Tasmania
- ANZIIF (Senior Associate) CIP (2014) – The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Professional Diploma in Insurance (2014) – Institute of Professional Education and Knowledge, Vocational Training Council, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), double majors in Risk Management & Finance (2010) – The University of Hong Kong
Kayson graduated with a Bachelor of Science with majors in Risk Management and Finance from the University of Hong Kong in 2010.
In 2012 Kayson joined a major Loss Adjusting firm in Hong Kong, becoming a Senior Loss Adjuster within 3 years. Kayson was involved in claims of all categories, including Business, Contractor, Motor, and Workers Compensation Insurance.
Kayson moved to Australia in 2016 and is completing a Diploma of Loss Adjusting from the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance.