Dean worked in Australian Customs and Border Force for 14 years until 2017 when he joined a major restoration firm as Assessment Manager.
In 2019 Dean joined Crawford & Company as an adjuster in Canberra managing a wide range of property claims.
Some of Dean’s achievements include:
- Managing a high volume of claims for private insurers
- Managing a significant volume of bushfire claims in the 2019/2020 fire season
- Managing a significant volume of large hail damage claims from the catastrophe event in Canberra in January 2020
- Adjusting claims for various catastrophe events
- Managing claims with multiple buildings affected