- Bachelor of Arts – Monash University
- Senior Associate of the Australian & New Zealand
- Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Certified Insurance Professional
- Associate of the Australian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters
- Fellow of International Federation of Adjusting Associations
- Affiliate of the Institute of Engineers Australia
Paul has 32 years experience as a loss adjuster, commencing in Melbourne in 1977. He has worked in Darwin, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart.In Darwin, Paul was responsible for the construction and engineering claims during the establishment of the Ranger Uranium Mine.
Over the last 20 years Paul has specialised in construction and engineering claims under both property and liability covers, handling losses involving high rise buildings, sewerage plants, ocean outfall pipelines, earthmoving and timber harvesting machinery and plant, tailings dams, wharfs, concrete and roads.
Paul has also investigated a large range of claims including professional indemnity claims involving architects, engineers, consultants and local government officers. He has also been involved in many major product liability and product recall claims.